CTAV Delivers Superior Insurance Coverage To You!
As a member of the Community Transportation Association of Virginia, you're eligible to participate in the CTAV Property and Casualty Insurance Program.
Take advantage of CTAV’s buying power! As a member of the Community Transportation Association of Virginia, you are eligible to participate in the CTAV Property and Casualty Insurance Program.
This comprehensive insurance program offers superior coverage tailored to transportation organizations. Many of these coverages are not found in traditional insurance policies. Additionally, your membership provides access to our exclusive group rates. All quotes are free and no obligation.
This program is underwritten by Selective Insurance- a stable company with A+ (superior) rating from both A.M. Best and Standard and Poor's.
In addition to superior coverage, the program includes:
- Loss control, risk management, and safety training
- 24-hour claims service
- Safety Firstprogram andNational Safety Newsnewsletter
- Customer Care website
For a complete insurance analysis and proposal, contact
Raymond Brann, III CIC
630 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Ste. 300 Charlottesville, VA 22911
|Coverage's offered through the program include, (but are not limited to):
- Business income - actual sustained loss
- Systems breakdown coverage
- $50,000 computers and media
- $25,000 employee dishonesty
- $25,000 food spoilage
- $10,000 money and securities
- Many other coverages automatically included
- Volunteer and temp workers included
- $20,000 medical payments
- Occurrence form
- #1,000,000 - $3,000,000 limits
- Employees, volunteers and students in training included in coverage
Other Optional Coverage:
- Liability symbol 1 - any automobile
- Lease gap coverage
- $35,000 Hired car physical damage
- $500 Physical damage for employees' or volunteers' vehicles
- Sexual misconduct coverage
- Key employee replacement
- Directors and officers liability
- Fidelity bonds